To disassamble head cartrtidge of Epson T20 or C90 printer please follow the steps below :
2. Lift cartridge locker ( see picture 1 above ( "2" )) after remove locker 3 on right side ( "lock 3" )
3. Lift up connector protector ( see picture above ( "4" ))
4. Lift cartridge connector ( see picture 1 above ( "3" )), push both locker left and right side to lift this connector
5. After step 4, you will see cable connector connecting head cartridge to mainboard
6. Lift up head cartridge ( see picture above ( "5" )), Don't forget to unplug cable connector if you want to take head cartridge to cleaned or other action.
I hope this steps is clear. The next post is Repairing IP2770 printer that all paper loaded