Base of our experience about how to fix error P07 of the printer Canon MP287, the following is steps to fix this error.
1. Turn off the printer
2. After the printer OFF, press and hold the STOP button
3. Press and hold the Power button
4. Release the STOP button ( Don't release the Power button )
5. Press the STOP button 7 times
6. Release the Power button
7. The display will show black
After you follow all instructions above let's begin to reset this printer, follow the following steps to fix this P07 error warning of the MP287.
1. Download resetter software. You should have Service Tool V3400 resetter software, you can download here for free.
2. Open the file you have downloaded, Service Tool V3400.
4. Click Set button of Ink Absorber Counter, the printer will blinking a time.
5. Click EEPROM button so the printer will printing again a page
6. Finished, Turn off the printer and turn ON again, the printer will work well.
I hope this steps clear, and you will fix error P07 of Canon MP287 printer