Resetter Epson R230
Yesterday, i have repaired the Printer Epson R230 6 colors. This printer blinking and not reaction when power button turn ON, power led blinking only. This error can be solved with resetting ink counter. Do this step to reset R230
2. Download Resetter Epson R230 with this link
3. Extract the reset file ( RAR ) and open (double clicks) sscserve.exe to install resetter
4. Result of install is "SSC Service Utility", and run this aplication
5. Ensure that the printer connection cable installed correctly
6. Choose 'Configuration' in SSC Service Utility V4.20
7. In 'Printer Model' option choose Epson Stylus Photo R220/R230
8. Look for printer image in right bottom toolbar on your computer monitor, and right click this printer image
9. Choose 'Protection counter' and left click 'Reset Protection Counter'
10. Turn OFF your Printer and Turn ON again, your printer should be normally
Resetter Printer Epson R230 can be downloaded with the link below.