This action is the solution for the Samsung ML-2010 that is serror, the red lamp indicator flashing always and the printer not responding anything of the computer, so we need to reset the printer using the hard action.
Please follow this steps below for resetting the Samsung ML-2010 printer :
- Turn OFF your Printer and unplug the electric power cable
- Look for EEprom IC '93c66'
- Connect pin 1 and 4 of eeprom IC with the cable or anything
- Turn ON your Printer until the lamp green light
- Turn OFF printer, unplug electric power cable and release the cable that is connected pin 1 and 4 of eeprom IC .
- Turn ON the printer again.
- Your Printer ready to use, indicated with the green lamp indicator that have light
Picture. eeprom IC '93c66'
Reset the Samsung ML-2010 printer using the steps above will fix the problem of this printer.