Monday, February 20, 2012

Repairing Aspire One Happy Netbook can't re-install OS

On Progress...
Right now i have been repairing Acer Aspire One Happy Netbook with error :
1. I can't re-install OS, when i do this, the progress will terminate after restart ( with Windows XP this terminated after netbook resart after finishing install windows. The netbook terminate and just silent, no activity, can't restart with keyboard and can't continue ). I try re-install OS with Windows 7, the result as same as Windows XP.
2. I have blowing with the heater blower the chipset and VGA. After that i can install OS until finish. But after i shut down the netbook this is error again.
3. And now i place the main board of this netbook on page of my workshop

Until now, i have not been able to finish it, and i will continue to finishing this job..
Please wait result of this job, and if you ever solved the problem a like this please give me some advice, thanks


EmoticonEmoticon