Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Laptop Splashed by Water

How to repair the laptop that cannot turn ON after splashed by water? This is important that we should follow the following instructions when our laptop just splashed by water.
1. Unplug the charger and the battery soon

2. Rotate the laptop, top to bottom and leave for about 30 minutes
3. Dry in the sun, or use the hair dryer to dry the laptop until the real dry, i think you know what i mean
4. And this is a important point, unplug tha CMOS battery of the laptop to clear CMOS.
5. And after that try to turn ON the laptop without battery, just use the charger.
6. If the laptop still off, try to plug the battery and plug the charger, don't turn ON! just look the charger indicator, if lit this mean that ON/OFF IC have broken maybe. But id the charger indicator not lit this mean maybe some capacitors habe broken, short circuit to the ground lane. To fix this problem you need the basec of electronics science.